Monday

MY 2009 MISSION STATEMENT


I'm very grateful to the leaders of the previous generations whose efforts have provided enough lessons to insipre and warn me; telling me what to do or what not to do. Indeed, "everyday is a classroom, every experience is a lesson and everyone we meet is a teacher". I'm prepared to learn.
The year 2009 is a year of total transformation for me. I'm going to do everything humanly and heavenly possible to effectively and efficiently ultilize every moment and every minute to discover and maximize the great reservoir of potential that the good God has given to me. I'm going to be really cautious in choosing my friends and my habits this year. Reading is one of the habits I'm going to intensify. Procrastination is one of the diseases I'm that I'm going to do my utmost fighting to eradicate from my life. I'm going to use my planner to plan my weeks and work out my plans effectively.

My financial freedom is one of the paramount issues I need to consider this year. I'm going to seek knowledge on how to leave the financial pit from every good source( i.e books, seminars, etc) and will do my best to implement the principles that I'll acquire.

My spiritual growth deserves the best part of my attention this 2009, I know. I'm going to make sure to attend Christian meetings every week, read the Bible consistently and enforce my personal prayer life.
And I'm going to continue influencing others, epecially the youths to produce the best in them.

SO HELP ME GOD!







No comments: