Friday

BEGINNING MY DAY WITH MEDITATION

The challenges may really seem to be difficult but nothing really seems impossible to me. In fact, what people call problems are, to me, just perfect platform for my next promtion. Challenges are always breakfast for a champion like me.
I woke up this morning as always; trying to calculate the day's problems to get my promotion to the next level. I always like to start my calculation with one of my secrets of success- smiling. Smilling is, for me, one of the secrets of success. Do you know that "a smile is a curve that helps you to see things sraight"?. A smile actually costs me nothing, but it gives me all the opportunities I need to face every challenge and win.
As it has already been said, "To look backward for a while is to refresh the eye, to restore it and to render it more fit for its prime function of looking forward", I'm very glad that God has permitted me to be counted amongst those living. But I alone know what I've been through; the challenges, the confusions, the pains and bitterness, the mistakes, the frustrating moments,etc. I know that no matter how well I explain these things, they might only be heard and they will forever remain my story. But I'm so glad that I have my share of bitter experiences that life can give to people who are determined to be great. They are part of my success story. I already know that, "we get experience from bad result and we get good result from experience." I'm fully aware that every champion has scars to show. No surgery can erase my scars and I'm proud that I have them.
How can I be defeated when I already know that I am stronger than my enemies. I'm going beyond the scope of imagination. I am even ashame to die until I've scored a victory for mankind.

No comments: