Tuesday

YOU'RE DNA-CODED FOR GREATNESS!

Don’t ever allow anyone’s negative opinion of you to change your own opinion about yourself. I remember once a friend walked into my room, looked into my mirror and told me, “At least your mirror is better. Some mirrors can really deceive people, just like the mirror I looked in the other day in someone’s house. That mirror really made me feel like I’m not worth it.” Then, I asked, “What do you mean by that?” And she said, “The mirror made my face look so different, it changed the shape of my head totally and I felt bad for even looking in it that day.”

The lesson I learned from that is: there’re different kinds of people in our life just like the different kinds of mirrors in our houses; they can sometimes deceive us if we’re not careful. Sometimes, you look at some people in your life and they make you feel like you’re not worth it. At the same time, you look at others; and they just make you feel great about yourself every time. However, the truth is: it really doesn’t matter who says good things or bad things to you, what matters most is what you say to yourself every day. If you don’t like what someone says to you, you can choose to
walk away. But if you don’t like what you say to yourself, you can’t walk away. So, since you’re going to be with yourself all the time, just learn to always say all the best things about yourself to yourself every day and you’ll always feel great and become GREAT.
**You can visit our Facebook Page:www.facebook.com/ezcisco from time to time for inspirations to help you enjoy your wonderful journey of life. ‪#‎HOPE‬ - ‪#‎HelpOtherPeopleExcel‬ 

No comments: