Monday

IT SHALL COME TO PASS

One thing that interests me so much about life is how everything is arranged in stages. Nothing is constant, nothing is permanent, nothing is perfect. Life, to me, is a kaleidoscope; everything is just continuously changing and I really appreciate the Creator for such formation of Nature. Time, indeed, is what actually prevents everything from happening at once. As long as there's time, nothing will ever remain the same; whether good or bad. This is why I always remind myself with the ecclestiastical phrase 'there's a time for everything'.

At the back of my mind, the truth is registered that no condition or challenge that confronts me will last my lifetime. No way! "It shall come to pass," so says my Bible. I can't in any way conceal the fact that I have really been through hell. But now I'm beginning to understand that going through hell in life is just a fine and necessary experience for the soul. I truly believe that in order to enter Heaven, every man necessarily needs to pass through hell. Even the King of kings, Christ Jesus, had to pass through hell before going to heaven. Oh, you don't know? How did He get the key of death and life? Read your Bible!

No matter how a condition might be, for me, I know it definitely has an expiry date. I'm always trying to do my best to respect and appreciate everyone in and out of my life because I'm fully aware that Time can easily transform anybody into somebody.

I've written it so many times, I've spoken it countless times, and I'm living the fact that everything in life is good. "In everything, give thanks; for this is the will of God." my Bible tells me so. Honestly, a day without a problem to solve is, for me, a very boring day. Problems actually make me a better person. No problem in my life has ever left me the way it found me. Someone has already shared the fact that "the best way to escape a problem is to solve it." That's true!

The world is changing every second and I thank God so much that I'm changing with it.

No comments: